Greece in Hindsight

Literally the moment I was off the plane I was on the way to the hospital. I had chest X-rays done under suspicion of pneumonia and was prescribed antibiotics to fight an infection in my ears and sinuses. I have begun the slow climb to recovery after a month of being sick but have no means had a chance to process my experience. I cannot wait for the chance to head home, go through my pictures with my parents, and reflect. I have been so mentally exhausted over the past few days that I do not know what to think besides I know that I had a wonderful time. The finer details of how I have changed as an individual is still lost to me through sleep deprivation and medication. I have spent the last few days cordoned off in my room, attempting to contemplate and complete my paper and final presentation. I am really looking forward to hearing what people have to say in their final presentations. One thing that I can say with confidence is that I really loved getting to know the people. I went into the trip knowing no one besides Professor Ihssen and came out with true friends. Thank you for a fantastic sojourn to Greece!

comments:

There are currently no comments.

Post a Comment

Wang Center for Global Education, Pacific Lutheran University, 12180 Park Avenue S. Tacoma, WA 98447 253-531-7577